Data Cleansing Services
With GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) coming into effect May 25 2018, it’s hugely important for businesses to ensure all data in their system is up-to-date and correct. It’s even more important that any data which shouldn’t be in your system, be removed.
Having said this, it is imperative that companies prepare for this new regulation. To get ahead and ensure you are compliant with these new laws, having a database that is duplicate free, accurate and up-to-date is key to being ready for when May 25 looms. Our data cleansing services help you to do just this.
What is Data Cleansing?
Data cleansing usually comprises one (or all) of three actions:
- Removing duplicate data
- Amending incorrect data
- Amending incomplete data
However, with the introduction of GDPR it now includes removing irrelevant or unnecessary data.
Why is Data Cleansing Important?
By incorporating data cleansing into your business, you can reap the following benefits:
- When your customer data is correct and up-to-date you’ll understand your target audience better. This results in more accurate marketing.
- By ensuring you are compliant with the regulations set out in GDPR, you may just save yourself a huge amount of money. Failure to comply with requirements carries a huge monetary penalty.
- Consumers will be more confident to put their faith in you if you show yourself as being a company who effectively handles consumer data.
Here at Kendlebell Kimmage, we carry out the following tasks when cleaning data:
- Our clients will provide us with a database.
- Our PA’s will phone the various companies and verify the data on the clients database. Sometimes, where we don’t have telephone numbers, we will verify the data by way of internet search.
- At the end of each project, you will be provided with an updated database.
Call us today on 1800 848 666 to find out more!
to be agreed depending on