Kendlebell Kimmage currently has a vacancy for a part-time Personal Assistant to add to our existing team based in Kimmage. If you have the following skills and would like to be considered for this position, please feel free to get in touch with us by email to [email protected] outlining your previous relevant experience and also a copy of your Curriculum Vitae.
The following are the skills and attributes required for the role of Personal Assistant.
• Accomplished in inbound call handling in a professional environment.
• Enjoys working on the phone.
• Works well independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Typing speed of 50 wpm minimum.
• Customer service focussed.
Applications should be emailed to Gerry Delaney at [email protected]